Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Friday!

Ok so it's Friday, I'm in a really great mood (because it's Friday!!) and I wanted to blog something kinda fun.  This past week I have been working every night painting our house, I couldn't take the white walls on white trim any longer!!  I'm totally loving the new color and now I'm ready to start filling my walls.  That is a huge task but I'm totally up for the challenge.  This has been my dream for a long time, to finally have a place of my own where I can put my stamp on it.  Last weekend when I was back home for a wedding, I remembered a couple of prints in frames that I had taken from my great aunt's house a long long time ago after she had passed away.  I was probably only in middle school at the time but for some reason I fell totally in love with these two prints.  There was something so romantic and mysterious about them that I knew I had to save them from being thrown out.  For years I've had these two prints with never a place to put them...that is until now!  Right before Doug and I left to travel back to Columbus that Sunday evening I went on a mission to find those two lost prints and bring them home with me.  After a few moments of digging through some of my mom's keep sakes in the basement I discovered them once again!  They were just as I had remembered :)  After years of being tucked away they finally found their home, with me, in my home. I'm not sure where they originally came from or what they are worth, but that's ok because they mean something to me.

Happy Friday!!









No comments:

Post a Comment