Thursday, August 5, 2010

Little Myla

I met Dustin and Adriene about a year ago when Doug and I first joined their small group from church.  At that time Adriene was actually pregnant with little Myla, and over the past year Doug and I have gotten to know Dustin and Adriene better and we are blessed to call them our friends!  It has been really great seeing them transition into first time parents, although you would think that this is their fifth child not their first since they both are so amazing with her!  They are the most calm, cool, and collected new parents I have ever met!  This, I am sure, will not be the case when Doug and I have our first child lol.   Hopefully they will be willing to give us advice when the time comes :)  I couldn't wait to finally have the chance to take some photos of little Myla!  She is so sweet and has some of the greatest facial expressions.  I had such a great time during the shoot, of course how could you not with that sweet little face!  I am so blessed to be able to share my love of photography with my friends and family.  God has blessed Dustin and Adriene with a perfect little baby girl and I can't wait to continue watching her change and grow.




No this is NOT Myla lol this is Sadie their dog, we were waiting for Myla to wake up from her nap :)



Sadie patiently waiting for Doug to THROW THE BALL!







Dustin getting Myla ready for our photo shoot...this is so sweet :)











Wait till you see her next expression....



She already knows how to give her parents the stink eye!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment