Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bethany and Dan: A Ski Lift Kind of Wedding

Let's see where shall I start...Well, I first met Bethany at WVU.  I believe it was our freshman year at the Creative Arts Center.  We were in a 2-D foundations class together, and our friendship grew as we bonded over hours of sitting in class cutting tiny "2-D" shapes out of construction paper and gluing them onto, I believe, another piece of construction paper. (yeah not my favorite class!)  From there we spent a lot of time together at the CAC and our friendship stuck :)  Bethany was a bridesmaid in my wedding and when she asked me to be her photographer for her special day I was honored.  Since then, I have gotten to know Dan a little more over the past couple of months and it is so clear to me that they are made for each other.  He can make her laugh like no one else, and the looks that he gives her, you know he's in love!  The ceremony as on the top of a ski slope in Maryland.  It was an absolutely beautiful wedding with breath taking scenery.  Everything went so smoothly, it really was a perfect day.  Bethany and Dan, I am so honored that you allowed me to be a small part of your wedding day!  I know that you are going to have a lifetime of love and laughter together!  














                                                                                                  I thought that this was sweet, Bethany's sister practicing the scripture verse she was going to read during the ceremony.







                                                                                                               I can not take credit for this photo, this was totally Dan's idea and it turned out awesome!










Love this pic that Doug took!  He's a great second shooter and he's cheap :) 























1 comment:

  1. awesome pics, courtney! (havent seen one of yours that i havent liked! lol)

    ReplyDelete