Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Melissa and Tom Married!

This has been a pretty amazing summer for me, I have been so blessed to have had the opportunity to photograph so many of my friends weddings.  I had no idea that by following my love for photography I would be able to share such a wonderful time in so many of their lives.  Tom and I have known each other for a long time... since primary school to be exact.  We grew up going to school together and shared the same group of friends, so I was so honored and totally excited when he asked me if I would photograph his wedding.  The first time that I met Melissa at their engagement shoot over Thanksgiving I knew exactly why Tom was so smitten :) she was such a sweet and genuine person.  They were totally in love, and made my job easy when it came to photographing them... I don't think they stopped smiling at each other the whole time!  Their wedding was beautiful and it was great seeing Tom's family again.  Thank you Tom and Melissa for allowing me to be a part of your wedding, it was so great seeing a childhood friend marry his true love.  I wish you both the best!




























No comments:

Post a Comment