Monday, December 7, 2009

Tom and Melissa Engaged

Tom and I go way back, all the way back to primary school in fact!  Since then we have followed each other in school all the way through our college years.  I recently met back up with him at a wedding that I was shooting for another one of our friends in Wellsburg, West Virginia, our home town.  There I had the privilege of meeting Melissa for the first time.  Even though Melissa went to a neighboring high school, she and Tom did not meet until fate brought them together in a swing dance club at West Virginia University.  They have a great story, and I was so excited when they asked me to take their engagement photos!  Even though I have only met Melissa a few times, I can clearly see what attracted Tom to her.  She is a very sweet and genuine person who loves to laugh.  The connection that they share is clearly seen through out the photographs.  They are a great couple and I know that they have a wonderful future together as husband and wife!  Thank you Tom and Melissa for allowing me to photograph your love for one another!

Here are a few shots taken from beautiful Wheeling, WV

























No comments:

Post a Comment