Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kathy, Adam, and a dog named Nick

I met Kathy last winter while working at Ann Taylor for a few months, and we hit it off immediately!  We quickly discovered our common love for not only dogs in general but more importantly OUR dogs.  Both of our beloved pups were rescued from the same shelter here in Columbus, Ohio.  We spent most of the work day ( don't tell Ann lol ) sharing stories of potty training, excessive chewing, and the unconditional love that dogs can bring.  Kathy and Adam are newly weds and had asked me a few weeks ago if I would be willing to take some photos of their new family for Christmas.  I was honored and excited to finally meet the infamous Nick!  We spent a great afternoon together shooting and getting reacquainted.  You can clearly see in these photos that Kathy, Adam, and Nick share a unique bond.


























Isn't he just so handsome!
 
 


 



Poor Nick, we were doing everything we could to
distract him from all of the people and animals running
around the park!   



He was a trooper!


 



Thanks again Kathy and Adam!  You guys are going to have some
great years with Nick!  And since this blog is about the companionship
between a dog and his owners, I had to include one of my favorite pics
of my dog Raisin. 





No comments:

Post a Comment