Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stephanie and Brice's Winter Wedding

Two weeks ago, I had the pleasure of second shooting with an amazing photographer and person, Heather Claypool.  I met her about a year ago when I was desperately searching for guidance and work in the photography world.  Heather was the first person to agree to sit and chat with me about my work and a possible working relationship with her as a second shooter.  Since then, she has been gracious enough to ask me to come with her on several weddings to shoot along her side.  I will always be grateful to her for giving me the opportunity to watch and learn what it means to be a successful person and photographer.  Now back to the bride and groom...even though I had not met Stephanie and Brice before the wedding day, I could instantly tell that they were excited for their wedding day!  They were both very sweet people and I could feel the anticipation just being around them and their families.  It was a beautiful winter wedding and I was honored to be a small part of it.  So here are a few of my favorite shots from Stephanie and Brice's wedding!

Be sure to check out Heather's blog for more photos from Stephanie and Brice's wedding:
Heather Claypool

































Nothing more romantic than red roses for a winter wedding!




















Heather will probably kill me when she sees this but I love this shot!  It shows the great relationship between
photographer and bride!


 






1 comment: